Thursday, July 29, 2010

Staying Afloat

Hello! Can some one please throw me a life preserver?

Things have gotten crazy! I really miss everyone. I'm not only behind on posting but on my blog reading as well. The good news? I got a new job! I start at AT&T on August 16th. The bad news? I've felt the need to fit in a million things before I go back to work which has now led to me having some kind of nasty summer cold and that over all feeling of malaise . . . sigh . . .

So today I'll rest. And read some blogs. And upload some fabulous pictures form a fun surprise bridal shower we threw last weekend. Sneak peek?



Remember that crown I made? This shower was the inspiration. I can't wait to share it with you. We made some really beautiful paper crafts. Better then any in the past, I think. :)

In the meantime, I'm going to doggie paddle around for a bit and hope to be back to my old self in a few days.

Have a moment? Please check out my latest article on all the free eBooks and patterns available from Interweave Press. You can see it HERE.

hugs!

5 comments:

Jane said...

Good luck with your new job and your cold.

Thimbleanna said...

WooHoo! It's funny -- when I read the line about crazy, a new job ran through my mind -- and it's true! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Hooray for getting a new job! I'm sure that's a relief. Take care of yourself between now and then--you don't need to cram it all in. :) (ha! I'm a fine one to be giving that advice!)

em said...

Congrats on your new job! I hope it suits you well. :)

I hope you get to feeling better soon, too! Rest and relax..

Heidi said...

Great news on the job. Yea! (And I love all the free patterns from Interweave. I get "Knitting Daily.")

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails