Friday, December 15, 2006

Quick Update . . .

Hi there! I am up to my neck in office supplies. My office is moving to a new location and I'm one of the coordinators so of course that means I end up with everyone's crap. Grumble . . .

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say HELLO and that I'll be back in full force once I get through the move and an early Christmas with Luis' family on Saturday. :)

Seems like Lucy and I have had a good response regarding the Pink and Brown swap! Yeah! Since we'll really get started in January (we are all crazy now) we will have the last day to sign up be January 8th but you can start sending your official emails (or comments) to me or Miss Lucy anytime. Spread the word! Pink and Brown Rule.

** I am thinking we will do one crafted thing of pink and brown, a pink and brown themed craft supply (like ribbon, fabric, stickers, etc.) and a pink and brown thrifted item. Let's shoot for pink and brown being the main theme but I know with thrifting it will be tough. You guys are uber creative though and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! You'll have plenty of time and I'm thrilled to get in the Pink and brown mood for my wedding.**

Have a fabulous weekend! I'll be sneaking around your blogs when I break for lunch . . .

xoxoxo
Rebecca

4 comments:

jungle dream pagoda said...

Have a good move ! I'm in 2 shows starting in January,so I'm not sure about the swap this time. It will be a challenge to keep my site updated.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca been busy here too - hope the move goes well. Looking forward to the swap.
RaNae

Anonymous said...

Yikes, I hate moving, let alone moving a whole office, that's gotta be a nite mare. I can't even get everyone to clean up their offices and we aren't going anywhere..lol.

Good ideas about the swap. I posted a little blurb linking back to your post on my blog.

Don't work too hard!

lucy

G.G. said...

I'd like to sign up for the swap if possible. It would be the first swap for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails