Friday, June 25, 2010

Day Dreaming

I have wanderlust. I need a vacation. I'm day dreaming of Paris.



I'm hoping to go (for the first time) in December this year to celebrate a friend's birthday. I'll be saving my pennies for sure!



I made this crown at my Mom's house last weekend. I love making paper crowns! It's fun and easy and oh so cute.

Some blast from the past crowns:



Pink & Brown Queen made for a give away.



Mother of the Bride crown for my Mom. The first I ever made.



And last summer's 4th of July crown. I was thinking of making a new one this year but perhaps I'll just sport the Paris one? Hmm . . . nah. Time to drag out the red, white and blue paper!

A few more days left to enter my give away! I'll post the winner on Sunday. Click here to enter. :)

Au revoir!

PS - I posted a short article reviewing the Martha Stewart fringing scissors. Click HERE to read. Thanks!!

1 comment:

Kai said...

Your crowns are AWESOME! I love making them, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails