Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Randomness

I am quite scatterbrained today. I really feel distracted and disorganized. No particular reason just no focus I guess. So that will result in a post of pure randomness. And away we go . . .

I plan to post the pattern for my Peep-like crocheted bunnies tomorrow. I want to make another and make sure I wrote it all down properly. I also will be trying to make a chick as well. Wish me luck!

I made a single Easter rosette last weekend to send to the ever talented Tia.



I must have the word "peep" on the brain. :) I figure to make a few more for myself and the girls to wear on Easter. This one is 3 inches and like my others has a pin back.

I made some tags for items with a future in the Goodness Shop:



I enjoy just staring at them . . .

I saw the movie 300 in the IMAX at Lincoln Center last night. All I can say is WOW. It's visually amazing and fairly true to historical fact. (I am some what of an ancient history buff, I know that sounds odd . . .) Plus, there are some seriously ripped (computer generated) men running around in leather underpants. Hmm . . . anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed it especially the strong willed queen. It is quite bloody (al beit computer generated blood) so avoid it unless you liked movies like Troy and Gladiator.

And just to throw one more random thing into the mix . . . I never shared any of my adventures on my bachlorette weekend. This is why I love my dear girlfriend Dita:



That would be yours truly on the left on the dear sweet Dita on the right. I believe we were gettin' our groove on. And by the way, this is BEFORE we went out. Oy.

I could go on but I won't bore you. I'll save it for another random day.

Be good!
Rebecca

3 comments:

Jodi Ohl said...

Rather than say scatterbrain, why don't you say "Inspired"..lol..you have so much inspiration around you, it's hard not to be enthusiastic about your new ventures and projects.

Love the get down and boogie pic of you and Dita. So cool :) GirlPower Rules!

lucy

Anonymous said...

Awwww!! Soooo cute cute cute! I can't wait to get the Peepster! :) I hope mine arrives soooooon to you!

Love the picture of yall gettin' your groove on! Looks like so much fun!

jungle dream pagoda said...

Great bachellorette action shot! ..and I love the peep corsage!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails