Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Christmas in July

Well technically, the day AFTER Christmas in July. As usual, I'm running behind. I promised myself I'd be starting my holiday gifts by now. Yeah, well, you know . . . but I have an idea of what I'm making. Well sort of. Needless to say, I'm not nearly as organized as I had hoped to be. BUT I plan to change that on Saturday. I have the day to my self (my DH is off racing Ferraris - more on that later) so I will have a day of cleaning, catching up on my Tivo and at the very least making a list of my holiday gift crafts and hopefully starting one. Anyone else have holiday crafting on the brain??

On my list?

Monkey hats for everyone. Available in sizes newborn to adult. Oh yeah. Found here.
I have some photos to share from last weekend's Beach Blanket Bingo party plus a few thrifted goodies. I'll be getting right on that. You know how organized I am. ;)

cheers ~ Rebecca

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Monkey hat! Eeee! It's so cute, it makes me squeal. :)

Mom IsAmagpie said...

That hat just made my to do list! So cute; I wonder if Mr. Bunny would wear one? I think he would, thanks for posting it.

I am recovering from mouth surgery now, now would be a good time to make my to do list for real.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails