Monday, April 21, 2008

Bliss

The wedding was as beautiful as I knew it would be. Joolz looked amazing in both her traditional wedding gown and her Korean "gown" (I'll have to ask her what you would call it):



Gorgeous! (that is the groom's mother with the happy couple!)

Joolz and her beau, John, did a great job mixing both Korean and Irish traditions. Here's a fun shot of my DH and the groom cuttin' a rug:



This picture totally cracks me up because Luis is sticking his tongue out and it looks like he has no front teeth LOL.

I was lucky enough to get to take home a centerpiece.



The flowers were beautiful and I was able to break them down into several arrangements to spread joy throughout the house. Thanks, Joolz!!

So I'm working from home this week and have spent most of my day organizing my craft room. I'm buried under a piles of paper and yarn so if you don't hear from me . . . .

xoxoxo
R

10 comments:

said...

A traditional Korean gown is called a "Han-Bok".

It looked like a fun melding of cultures! I love weddings like that!

Thimbleanna said...

That looks like a really fun wedding! And working from home? Lucky you -- I hope that doesn't bode poorly for the job! ;-)

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Wow!!!! That looks like it was a blast. I love weddings. Enjoy the working from home. I get to do that a most of the time and it's great! I am a lot more productive away from the office!

Jodi Ohl said...

The wedding does look like it was great fun and love the melding of the cultures of the bride and groom. Congrats to the beautiful bride!

Handi Dandi Mandi said...

Did they have anything that explained the meanings behind the different elements in the wedding? I'd be curious to learn some.

Vallen said...

Luis and the Irishman look adorable. Glad you had a good time.

Jane said...

The pictures are a lot of fun. THanks for sharing them. I spent the whole weekend creating a craft corner for myself. Come by and check it out.

Kai said...

So cool to have a multicultural event of ANY kind, but a wedding is especially awesome! The bride's attire is stunning! And I LOVE the photo of your hubby looking so happy!

Amy Yang said...

That picture reminds me of my wedding pictures only my groom was the Korean and I was the silly person in tradition garb, lol. Good times, good times :)

Julie said...

What a mix! Love the kilt. My SIL is married to a man from India. Their Catholic and Sikh ceremonies were so much fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails