Thursday, March 28, 2013

Softsoap Body Wash in Limited Edition Spring Fragrances

Softsoap is a staple in my house. The pump handsoaps are well priced and I've been known to stock up and have one at each sink in the house. My favorite fragrance by far is the Coconut and Warm Ginger. I'm particular about scent and this one works well for both bathroom and kitchen.

Did you know that Softsoap also makes body washes? I recently got a chance to sample some of the new limited edition spring fragrances. I tried the Forever Springtime and the Lemonade Berry Splash body washes. Both smell amazing! I think I may be more partical to the Forever Springtime which is odd because I thought for sure the more citrusy smell of the Lemonade Berry Splash would be my favorite.

 
 
The Forever Springtime is a creamy wash and makes a nice rich lather. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisterized.
 











The Lemonade Berry Blast has little moisterizing beads in it and makes for a more invigorating shower. I could wax on and on about products like these. I am a sucker for trying something new and fun. These scents are limited so grab some while you can! Softsoap is always reasonable priced. The suggested retail price is only $3.89! The bottle is 18 ounces and will last you for many many showers.
For more information on all the Softsoap products click HERE. You can sign up for an enewsletter and check for special offers and coupons. There is also a store finder but I get mine at Target. Easy peasy.

While I was given sample products to test and review the opinions stated above are my own and were in no way influenced by Colgate.
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails