Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Graphics Fairy

I wanted to take a moment to thank Karen at The Graphics Fairy for letting me highlight her free clipart blog at the Examiner. Please click HERE to read the article and don't forget to leave a comment on this post after you check out my article to be entered to win some Goodness!

 

Thank you to everyone who visited my first article and for your comments! To be entered into the drawing you'll need to leave a comment on yesterday's post as well because I won't know who you are just through the Examiner page as it only asks for a name. If you are reading this through Facebook you can leave a comment there as well. :)

xoxoxo ~ Rebecca

Visit me at the Examiner.com for budget craft tips!
Email me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails