Monday, March 29, 2010

Egggg-cellent

*SPOILER - if you are a part of Shara's Eggstra Special Swap I am about to reveal mine so if you want to be surprised . . . move along!*




So, as you know, I joined Shara's swap where you had to make an egg themed craft and make 13 of them. Since my Victorian Christmas ornaments turned out so well I decided to have a go at making them a bit more spring themed.



I made 4 different designs, 3 bunnies and an angel.









I really enjoyed making these! Who doesn't love crepe paper ruffles? I would put them on everything if I could.



I hope everyone in the swap likes my eggs! I added little fortunes to each egg so they will also get a little surprise there as well. I purchased the fortune cards from The Speckled Egg.

~RR

PS - do the photos look weird? I tried to "auto correct" them. (All except the first one.) Not sure I'm loving them.

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Oh Rebecca! Those are Adorable! And I think your pictures look great!

Jennifer W. said...

These are beautiful!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

The eggs are awesome! I hope mine made it to you okay. I heard some of the birds were popping off@

Bobby La said...

these frilly pictures are fuky! good work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails