First off, get yourselves over to Sweet Goodness Swaps for swap partner news! I can't even tell you how amazing it is to have so many talented women in the swap! I can only imagine the Goodness that will be created. :)
Second, way back a long freakin' time ago I was tagged by Katie. I'm really bad at remembering to do this and know I've been tagged before and missed it so forgive me. I'm crappy at this for some reason. Anyway, I'll give this a shot:
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Right now I'm itching to move back to Baltimore, a little bout of homesickness I guess but I would really love to live anywhere on the coast. I can't imagine not being able to drive to the ocean.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? I used to be all about clothing and lately I haven't given it much thought. I do spend quite a lot of time in a particularly soft pair of pajamas from Old Navy though.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Eyes for sure and sense of humour. (For those of you that know Louie did you think I was going to say BALD HEAD?)
4. What's the last CD that you bought? I'm definately all about ITunes lately and can't remember actually buying a CD in the last few years. I love the old standards, Sinatra, Bobby Darin, Ella, Etta, you name it. I also like to drink too much wine and sing "Sweet Child O' Mine" on occasion, too.
5. Where's your favorite place to be? I suppose home on my sofa as of late though the sofa is best when it's filled with my DH and two fuzzy buddies. I also really like being on my mother's sofa, too. Notice a trend? No wonder I have to start going to gym.
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? Well aside from the gym I guess I'd have to say any where I don't want to be. I hate feeling restless like I should be doing something else. It makes me quite grouchy.
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? Tensor fascia lata. I actually used that in a line to pick up a boy once. In my defense, I was in school studying to be a massage therapist at the time.
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Didn't I say I hated the gym?
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? TOO EARLY. 6:00 am
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Well I just got a KitchenAid mixer but I haven't used it yet. I'm hoping it will make me enjoy baking more. Oh and my Rabbit corkscrew sees a lot of action as well.
11. What makes you really angry? LITTERING. Man I hate it. New York is a filthy city to begin with and people just toss their garbage where ever they please. I saw a man throw an empty coffee out of a subway door, over the platform and down onto the street. I called him what I thought was something meaning "dirty" in Spanish but Luis said it sounded more like armpit. Whatever, he knew what I meant.
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Cello :)
13. Favorite color? RED
14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? I own an SUV. It's great for taking my 70 pound Collie to the park. (We used to have a 2 door Cavalier and we'd have to strap poor Mason into a doggie seat belt in the back and he would cry the whole time.)
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? What you do in life, echoes in eternity.
16. Favorite children's book? As a child I loved The Westing Game. Now, I still read children's books and am a big fan of Harry Potter and His Dark Materials (which I am currently reading again!) They are releasing a movie of The Golden Compass at Christmas and Nicole Kidman is the evil Mrs. Coulter!
17. What is your favorite season? Autumn
18. Your least favorite household chore? All of them, but I guess I hate cleaning the toilet more than maybe say, vacuuming.
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? I bet every guy I know has a fantastic answer to this question but I guess I'd really just like to fly.
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? No thanks
21. Can you juggle? If this were 5 years ago my answer would have been "Men? yes. Balls? no."
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? Hmmm . . . well I'd like to tell my EX-best friend a thing or two . . .
23. What's your favorite day? Friday Happy Hour!
24. What's in the trunk of your car? Sprint crap, 3 umbrellas, a handful of dog toys and some Windex.
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Both please!
Now, if you've made it this far, the person who is the first to comment with the name of the movie I quoted above and who said it will receive a little Goodness in their mailbox.