* square pyrex dish - $2
* 2 section pyrex dish - it says each side is a cup - $1.50
* navy & green Dior scarf - not sure if this is "real" or not but I love the look of it and the "silk" is very soft and nice - $1
* quilted square - I'm not sure what I'll do with this but I love anything hand crafted and quilting is such a labor of love! - 45 cents Any suggestions on what to use it for? It's about 2 1/2 feet square.
* Pampered Chef sauce pan - $8 - this is more than I like to spend but I needed a pot and as you can see, I started using it before I even got to photograph it. :)
* bottom of a very cool retro cocktail shaker - I'm really hoping to find a top that fits! - $2
* 1973 Road Runner novelty glass - $2 - Mand, this looks right up your alley, e-mail me if you want it. :)
More to come! I also hope to drive over to the Savers in Hempstead on Saturday morning before going to Trader Joe's. Hopefully I'll hear from Monica and know where the cool thrifty LI places are! (Go visit Monica's Store she has some great things!)
Until the next time . . .