Thursday, October 12, 2006

Photo Card Goodness*

*I reserve the right to add the word GOODNESS to any phrase. Thank you.

I am probably one of the few people who does not have children yet still sends holiday photocards.

I sent this one in 2003:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and then this one in 2005: (I have no idea what happened in 2004)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and I was considering sending this one this year:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't love this picture of me, I look pregnant and I'M NOT so that's distressing but whatever. All of these are from Snapfish. I use them for my digital photo albums, too, and have been pleased. However, today I got an e-mail from MARTHA about her new holiday photocards. Well they are wicked cute and now I may have to just send lots of photocards for every holiday. I mean everyone wants a picture of my dogs dressed up for Halloween, right?

I'm off to Baltimore today and won't be able to post until Monday. Hopefully I will be get to do a little thrifting (it's on the agenda) and will have pictures from my Bridal Tea Party to share as well. Everyone have a fantastic weekend and keep on thriftin'! woot woot!

cheers - R

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good time at your bridal tea & also found some good deals thrifting. I had a pretty good day Saturday, found some cute country things on the cheap :)

Cute idea for the holiday card, and you look good in all your pictures you have posted silly.

:) lucy

Monica said...

I have to send non children cards because I dont have any either!!!!! I want to do a photo card this year!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with apron thrift girl. Checking out new territory is fun. You just never know you'll find. I did just that when I visited Becky in New York a few weeks ago. I got some great finds, although, I did discover that thrifting in New York is a bit more pricey than Baltimore. Even still I didn't did spend a lot and got some great stuff.

Dita

Anonymous said...

By the way, Becky, if you ever decide that you want to change the name of your blog here's a good one: Thifty Goddess. My boss saw your blog listed on my desk top and said "Hmmmm Thifty Goddess, that sounds interesting". I did correct her, but I thought that it be a cool name, not as cool as "Thrifty Goodness" maybe a close second. I just thought it was funny to share.

Dita

jungle dream pagoda said...

All of those cards are wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails