I found the camera cord. Did I remember to bring the camera cord to my office? No. Is my home computer, where the cord is located, working? No. Seriously. My brain is fried. I swear it's this weather. I'm not a summer girl. (I know, I sound like a broken record.) I'm dreaming of Autumn with it's crisp air and rustly leaves. Oh and soups! I love to make lots of homemade soup in the fall. Yum.
Anyway, I didn't want to be absent for too long and since I'm always thinking I should mention some of the things in blogland that I love, here you go:
1. This super cute towel quilt! I always pick up those fun vintage towels at the thrift but never know what to do with them. I think I could do this. Hey sewers, is it reasonable for a novice like me to stitch together some towels (most vintage towels aren't very thick) with perhaps a zigzag like mentioned in the post? My sewing machine is a decent model. It's the operator I worry about.
2. Jenn's super cute little lamb plushie in a bag. I think he looks adorable peeking out AND he'll have a blankie and a pillow. Too cute, Jenn!
3. And you see this yellow bag here? Yeah that's all mine!
4. And Andrea Singarella finally opened her shop One Hundred Wishes! I actually went on right when she opened the doors and didn't order anything. Now I'm kicking myself for missing out on her vintage crepe paper and sheet music! Ack! I did get some blue foil stars, the glue sticks she raves about and some of those fun Wish Tickets in blue.
5. Um, and this little piggie? Cute overload.
I could go on and on. :) I love gathering inspiration by reading blogs, I know we all do. :)