Thursday, August 02, 2007

Early Senility

I found the camera cord. Did I remember to bring the camera cord to my office? No. Is my home computer, where the cord is located, working? No. Seriously. My brain is fried. I swear it's this weather. I'm not a summer girl. (I know, I sound like a broken record.) I'm dreaming of Autumn with it's crisp air and rustly leaves. Oh and soups! I love to make lots of homemade soup in the fall. Yum.

Anyway, I didn't want to be absent for too long and since I'm always thinking I should mention some of the things in blogland that I love, here you go:

1. This super cute towel quilt! I always pick up those fun vintage towels at the thrift but never know what to do with them. I think I could do this. Hey sewers, is it reasonable for a novice like me to stitch together some towels (most vintage towels aren't very thick) with perhaps a zigzag like mentioned in the post? My sewing machine is a decent model. It's the operator I worry about.

2. Jenn's super cute little lamb plushie in a bag. I think he looks adorable peeking out AND he'll have a blankie and a pillow. Too cute, Jenn!

3. And you see this yellow bag here? Yeah that's all mine!

4. And Andrea Singarella finally opened her shop One Hundred Wishes! I actually went on right when she opened the doors and didn't order anything. Now I'm kicking myself for missing out on her vintage crepe paper and sheet music! Ack! I did get some blue foil stars, the glue sticks she raves about and some of those fun Wish Tickets in blue.

5. Um, and this little piggie? Cute overload.

I could go on and on. :) I love gathering inspiration by reading blogs, I know we all do. :)

cheers
Rebecca

2 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

Hey - thanks for the shout out! : )

I LOOOOOVE that pig!!!

: )

Jodi Ohl said...

Love the yellow bag, too...that is the bomb, jenn's plushies are adorable as well! Thanks for the heads up about the vintage papers, I'm book marking her website for when she restocks. Let me know how the gluesticks work for you. I'm always up for new and improved supplies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails