Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Best Thrift EVER

I was going to save this to post at the end of the week but who am I kidding, I've so rarely had a really good thrift that what's the point in waiting? I hit three thrift stores in Baltimore with Mom (aka JAK). We'll post our finds throughout the week.

First up is the score of the year:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Le Creuset pan for $6.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, LE CREUSET. FOR $6. And it's the made in France kind not the cheap kind. Can you tell I'm thrilled?

and a few more kitchen things found . . .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

fall leaves pot holders - 45 cents
lidded pyrex dish - 95 cents
J.A. Henckels strainer ladle - 25 cents
cylindar candy dish - 80 cents
suger pourer - 80 cents

It was a good day for kitchen stuff. More to come!

xoxoxo bex

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH!!! I would have never believed that it existed...a Le Creuset for $6?!?!?! What do you do now... quit thrifting? Because there IS no better bargain than that! I'm in complete and utter awe. And I'm terribly envious of your 25 cent ladle skimmer thingy! I wanted to buy a pink one at Home Goods this weekend, but could not justify the $7.00. (But I'll shell out $19 on the new Kiehl's hair conditioner! Oy.) -Nina

jungle dream pagoda said...

SCORE !

Anonymous said...

Wow, I estimate that you saved about $150.00 on the Le Creuset! I got one for $85.00 at thier outlet shop and I was thrilled!

karrie said...

You should definitely get some kind of thrifty award for that pan. when you saw it, did you grab it and clutch it to your chest and look around to make sure there was no one to steal it from you :)

zelia said...

totally brilliant! i've found le creuset stuff before too and it's such a thrill! although, the pans that i've found haven't been in as good shape as your pretty yellow one. I did once find a brand new le creuset tea kettle for $4.

The ladle skimmer thing that you found is excellent too!

-meredith (http://theartoffinding.com)

Gina said...

How did I not see the Le Creuset! For $6.00?! Let me try it out for you, make sure there are no problems with it!, LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails