Finally did some sewing this weekend. It was much easier than I thought! I relocated the sewing machine to the dining room table where I can cut and iron all right next to the machine. What a difference! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE having a craft room but it really needs to be set up differently I think.
So here are my bunnies. The pattern is from the Tone Finnanger Springtime crafts book. They were pretty easy to make and came out looking cute! The still need faces (the one on the left is now hand stitched together but still naked) and I need some practice on making tiny clothes. I totally did all my decorative stitching on the striped outfit with the upper thread not on properly and it came out all crazy looking. I figured out why (thank goodness because I was having a breakdown LOL) and the rest of the stitching went fine. I'm too lazy to make new clothes for the bunny on the right.
Both bunnies were made from fabric remnants I picked up in Joann sometime in the past. The red striped fabric was a vintage pillow case. The bunny on the right came out nicer because the fabric is heavier and has a bit of a sheen to it. The bunny on the left was easier to assemble because the fabric wasn't so stiff and I still think she looks okay. She'll be getting a brown linen dress decorated with the plaid fabric I used for her ears. Maybe they will get faces soon, too. :)