Sunday, June 27, 2010

And the winner is . . .

Around here we like our winners shaken, not stirred . . .



drum roll please . . .



Red Rhiannon! Congrats! Please send me an email with your address.

Luis and I headed out to watch the World Cup yesterday and ended up staying out all day. After watching the USA/Ghana match at Hooters (of all places!) we headed to the Nautical Mile in Freeport, Long Island.



It's a strip of cute restaurants, hoppin' tiki bars and adorable little shops. We sat at a bar and had a drink and then had a nice dinner in a pretty fancy restaurant. I had oysters, crab and wine. Oh la la!



We stopped in these cute little shops where I picked up a gift for my Dad and some cute little nautical Christmas ornaments.



It was a fun spontaneous adventure and made me feel like I was on vacation. :) I think I'll go to the beach this week, too.

Happy summer! ~ rr

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Living vicariously through you... Sounds like a fun day out.

Glenda said...

hiya,I just read the comment about Jennys swap. I am so sorry I never got any messages reguarding this swap so I just thought tht I wasn't in it and that was that.My com has not been working real well and I had to end up borrowing one,. Please forgive me I really wanted to be in this swap.I cant email you from this com but when mine comes but I will get in touch with you, I will let Jenny know to,.so very sorry about this. love Glenda

Kai said...

I'm salivating over your fun day! Glad you and Luis got to go! And, is that Luis in the photo with the 'sea captain'? He's CUTE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails