Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baubles

To get a break from crocheting I joined Shara's Eggstra Fun Swap. Since I'm still at my parent's house I don't have my crafty bag of tricks to dig through to find supplies to make my 13 egg themed pieces. So I hit the blog-o-sphere and ending up purchasing some supplies at Speckled Egg (how appropriate, no?) and some fun things (and was sent some extra fun things!) from Heidi's Etsy shop, The Merry Magpie. :)







I'm currently stashing all these goodies, and more, in this sweet vintage train case (right) I thrifted when my parents took me out for some air last week:



I also found the old sewing basket on the left. I'm going to fix the handle and sew some flowers (I think) and use it in my craft room. I love how they match!

So now I'm ready to create, I just need the energy.

~RR

2 comments:

Jane said...

You have some great raw materials there. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I think I have a "prototype" for my egg that I am happy with. Still wishing you a speedy recovery.

Feather Gold said...

You always find the cutest vintage stuff. Happy crafting!

xoxox
Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails