Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sugar & Spice & Eveything Nice

Hello! I know it's been FOREVER since I've posted and even longer since I've been able to catch up on my favorite blogs. I've been busy! Whew! I actually have a few things to post about so you can expect to hear more from me. :)

First I'd like to share some photos from my dear friend Dana's baby shower. Dana is expecting a boy on April 22nd and her sister in law, mother and I threw her a lovely Blue and Brown bash. :)



Corey, Dana's SIL, made gorgeous bird houses and potted plants with chipboard bird picks for all of the tables.



Don't you love those bird picks? What a great idea!



We also had this wish tree. It's an actual peach tree for Dana to plant and everyone at the shower filled out cards with wishes for the baby and advice for Dana to hang on it.



The gorgeous cake is from Sugarbakers which is where Dana, my sister and I all had our wedding cakes made. The cake was delicious!



Corey also made this cute baby sign and the little bird nests. She is so talented! And do you believe she says she's NOT crafty??



Dana's mother did the adorable favors which were chocolates and little seeds to plant. I can't wait to grow myself a little lavender garden!



And Dana's other sister in law, Charmin, made this super cute baby bootee bouquet. Adorable!

I did the games and did make some super cute baby bingo cards but of course forgot to take a picture! I did get some shots of the gift basket my mother, sister and I put together:



My Mom organized the basket, she is very good at that sort thing. And who is that peeking out the front?



Why it's my little crocheted dinosaur. :) Finally he has some eyes! Dana also loved the sweater I knit for her and asked for a matching hat.



A fun day for all involved!

xoxoxo
RR

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Everything looks perfect Rebecca and it looks like you had a wonderful day! Who doesn't love a baby shower???

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Very cute! Looks like a great shower :).

Unknown said...

Those little birdie picks are darling! I love the idea of the wish tree--what a GREAT gift!

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

A baby shower... what fun. The pics are amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails