Friday, March 27, 2009

Best Friends

Remember sweet Felicity Foxity?



Remember that I promised to make her a friend? Meet Turtlelina!



She's a little shy.



But I introduced her to Felicity hoping they would get along. After all, they both love flowers!



And now they are best friends.



Turtlelina is made from cotton yarn with embroidery floss features and wool felt flowers. More friends to come! Any suggestions? I'm thinking perhaps an owl? or a doe? Thoughts?

hugs
Rebecca

PS - visit THE GOODNESS SHOP for new trims, vintage pillow case pairs and some fun vintage paper goods.

5 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

gosh that is just too cute! I think an owl & a doe would be adorable!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, are those two CUTE! And I think you should do BOTH an owl & a doe!

Sarah said...

The cuteness of these KILLS me. Seriously.

wayfarer said...

so cute. i'm off to place an order now. :-)

Heidi said...

I vote owl. I'm into owls these days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails