Monday, June 02, 2008

SMILE



Hand crocheted Happy Cone in the shop. :) I love this little guy! I am working on a chocolate version. I know what you're thinking, didn't she say she was working on another snake? And a baby sweater? Well you caught me, I'm a multi-project kind of girl. I have two baby sweaters waiting for buttons, a snake without a head and vintage lamb plushie all in the works. I'm happy to have at least finished the cone!

Also in the shop new trim including vintage pompom trim and decorator tassel trim. :)

*******************************

I have a friend coming for a visit this weekend and I'm coming down the hours! Dita arrives on Thursday and we have plans to hit the thrift stores and the CT flea market!

Off to work on one of my many projects . . . lol

cheers
Rebecca

7 comments:

Feather Gold said...

yer freakin' cone is soooooo cute! no wonder you enjoy crafting toys, yer so freakin' good at it!
xoxo

LA said...

I could eat her up she's so cute! :)

LA xo

Taz said...

Too cute.
Oh and I've gone and tagged you again petal ;)

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

That ice cream cone is so cute!

calicodaisy said...

Very cute... -- Michele

Jane said...

Too cute!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Really like all of your "finds!" I remember my mom having a pin similar to the enameled one. Have a great time with your friend! Blessings, Katie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails