Monday, October 08, 2007

Spooktacular

I have some fun Halloweeny goodies in The Goodness Shop!



Crocheted Candy Corn Treat Bags. I just love these! I was able to make most of them on the subway since it's a pattern I can remember. I think they came out so cute. And see my cool pumpkin? He's the old school plastic kind like I had as a kid. I found him at Savers on Saturday. :)



Black Pumpkin Paper Rosettes. I love making rosettes. I can make them in front of the TV so they have a special place in my heart. Made from sheet music, crepe paper and card stock.

I also added a few other non-Halloween items like this basket pincushion:



Cute flower topped pin made by Robin at Robin Bird's Nest.

And a few tea cup pot holders:



Sweet flower appliques were a swap gift from Dana!

It was nice to feel productive! I am hoping to keep the shop updated more often now and maybe actually sell a few things LOL. I've enjoyed trying to come up with new things to make and I have a serious ache in my arm from patting myself on the back over those treat bags. I don't know why, they just thrill me. :)

I'm approaching 200 posts and will have a giveaway contest. I still have 9 more to go so stay tuned! Later this week I'll share some thrifty good fortune, some Mystic pictures, a Halloween craft and a Breast Cancer Awareness post. Looks like I'll be at 200 before you know it.

ciao . .
R

9 comments:

Sarah and Jack said...

:( no Pics showing on the first two.

Jodi Ohl said...

The treat bags are adorable!!!! "Good" for you for stocking up the "Goodness Shop" :) I did the same thing today with mine since I have the day off.

xoxo

Amanda said...

The candy corn bags are so sweet. No pun intended. ;)

Breanna said...

I love the candy corn bags! I tried a bit of crocheting last week, but it didn't work out too well... Now I admire your work even more!

Shopaholic D said...

Those candy corn treat bags are too cute! Nice work!

I don't know how to crochet, but I did manage to get some Martha Stewart craft ideas done on Monday to decorate my home.

:) D

Amanda said...

Thanks for taking the time to comment for me. You're a sweetheart!

jungle dream pagoda said...

I love those pumkie rosettes!

Unknown said...

Do you have or know where to get the patterns for the tea cup pot holder & candy corn bags? I tried to follow the link for the bags and got an error.

Thanks!
Ann

Unknown said...

Do you have or know where to get the patterns for the tea cup pot holder & candy corn bags? I tried to follow the link for the bags and got an error.

Thanks!
Ann

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails