Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Because I left my book home and need some lunch time entertainment . . .

Found this floating about. Consider yourselves tagged. :)

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)

Ginger Pathfinder

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)

Cherry Shortbread

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)

B-Res (went with my knickname :) )

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Red Fox (ha ha ha)

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Lynn Baltimore

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)

Res-Re (and don't teast me because I'm Jedi Knight and I'll light saber you!)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)

The Black Bourbon

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)

Dan Wesley

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy),

Chanel Whoppers (I couldn't resist LOL)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ),

Ann John

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter),

Tanner Toledo

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)

Christmas Lily

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)

Cherry Blousey

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree),

Java Maple

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”),

The Knitting Nor'Easter Tour

Okay so mine weren't as funny as the ones I read but STILL. It's a solid 15 minutes of innocent entertainment.

cheers . .

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your stripper name - hysterical!!! Love your latest pincushion - clever idea using the cup as a base.

Thanks for your sweet words regarding yesterday's post. Glad to hear that your husband was late to work that day. So tragic.

Jodi Ohl said...

:)
Thanks for the laughs! I need to try this one!

Hope to see you on "tour" soon!

I used to be Gigi Minor - but now I'm Annie Kight said...

Too cute!!! I love stuff like this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails