Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Whoo . . .

I've been busy. Mostly with lame things like cleaning and work. But also with fun and creative things like this little guy:



Made for my friend's son, the pattern is from an old issue of Knit Simple. It's a Susan B. Anderson pattern though  changed it a bit. (do I say that a lot?) Her owl had knit eyes and a beak and I used wool felt and really like the result! He's a great stash buster project and there will certainly be more to come.

I've also made some progress on the sampler:



It's coming along and I'm enjoying finding elements to add. Stop by the Examiner for an article on making adorable egg cups from a paper egg carton. Check it out here.

cheers!

1 comment:

Kaisa said...

oh the owl is soooo lovely! ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails