Wednesday, April 27, 2011

No really, I HAVE been doing stuff . . .

First off, thank you all for the well wishes on 5 years of blogging. I could go on and on about all the lovely people I've meet through good old Thrifty Goodness. :)

So, what have I been doing? Working mostly. And being lazy. You have to work at being lazy, too, sometimes. I have made a few things:



That's another modified ring toy on the left there. They are fun to make and are a good stash buster. My stash of the defunct Yarn Gang yarn is slowly running out. I may have to start hunting it down on eBay soon. On the right? That's going to be a bunny. He's my own design and I'm happy with him so far. He's for a friend's new nephew and will have long arms to wrap around a crocheted blanket when he's done.

So there you have it. I've been doings stuff. Just the most minimal amount possible.

Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails