Friday, April 08, 2011

New Baby = New Toys

My nephew is set to make his entrance next month so of course I've been working hard on making him some stuffy companions.



I think that giraffe is my favorite toy I've ever made. He really just came out super cute!



I always have a hard time with faces (you should see the pile of misfits in the craft room with no eyes) but his came out perfect. I love his sleepy look!



The elephant is from a pamplet I've used before (check out the first one I made here) but this time I doubled the yarn so he'd be bigger and a better sized companion for the giraffe.



The stacking toy is based on this pattern but I wanted it to fit the jungle theme so I changed it a bit. It really came out cute! These are also fun to make I think.

I'm sure there will be more toys and many hats in his future from Auntie B. ;)

5 comments:

Jennifer W. said...

The ring game is so cute!!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Oh my goodness... AMAZING, I wish I could do that... Love the faces by the way...

Jane said...

The cuteness is killing me!! "I can not take on another hobby, I can not take on another hobby, I can not take on another hobby..." You make it look so easy though!

zakkalife said...

They're all adorable! I think my favorite is the ring game with the giraffe head.

What a lucky baby to have you as his Auntie.

Quiltingranny said...

How blessed this little baby will be!
What a great auntie you are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails