Thursday, May 15, 2008

And then there was GOODNESS

Whew! I forgot how much work it is to load stuff on Etsy. Seriously! And try doing it by mobile broadband! (Though I must admit, my little-air-card-that-could has been performing quite well go Sprint!)



All sort of goodies over in The Goodness Shop for you including some of my hand crocheted tea cup pot holders and baby things. I hope to get some snakes loaded up there next week. I also included loads of vintage trim that is sold by the yard and some rick rack and seam binding. I'll be adding treasures as they come including vintage pillow cases and collections of buttons and little bits for altered art and jewelry making.

Here is a sample of some things in the shop now!





And next week I'll be listing a bunch of sweet vintage wrapping paper. Come by for a visit!

cheers
Rebecca

1 comment:

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Delicious goodies!!! I am off to browse your shop. BTW- yes we are still planning on an NYC visit.. hopefully in the fall :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails