Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Seriously . . .

Okay now, a show of hands . . . who out there REALLY thought I was going to finish up other projects before playing with my new yarn stash?



Okay, don't be shy, admit it . . .



No one? I guess I am predictable. :) I couldn't wait so I rolled up one hank of the cotton silk (which was a nightmare, don't ask) and started on the garden plots.



I like it and think it will be lovely. I should get 2 squares from each ball and with 20 plus skeins I'll have enough to make the 36 square pattern and edging. It will probably be a bit heavy and if I had a choice I'd use a different kind of yarn but I have this and so be it. I'm off shopping anyway. I have WAY more stuff than any one person needs. So stand by for updates on my afghan!

hugs
rr

4 comments:

Quiltingranny said...

Beautiful work Rebecca, it is going to be amazing when you are finished!

Gloria P. said...

NO I am not surprised...he he! Just beautiful....you are definitely a talented fiber artist!

Mama Said Sew said...

I'm the same way. I have about a dozen projects that need to be finished. BUT, I just have to do something with the adorable fabric I bought yesterday. ;)

Queenly Things said...

You amaze me with your knitting. That is going to be one gorgeous afghan!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails