Friday, January 11, 2013

There's a Moose on the Loose

Even though I wasn' very productive in the hand made gifts arena this year, I had to make something special for my sweet nephew Gabriel. I won't bore you with the reason I picked a moose (MOOSE PAJAMAS @ Mandi Loranger) but I did and he came out pretty cute if I do say so myself.

Photobucket

I don't usually do stripes, they are a pain and I ended up with yarn spaghetti more often than not. But once I started I liked the look and it was nice to use up some yarn that's been hanging around way to long. The ears have green fabric inside that I found in my scrap pile and the antlers are wool felt. I like combining crochet and fabric, particularly felt. He's much cuter in person though I did forget to give him a tail.

I'll post some photos of him in action as soon I can locate them. I have yet to upload my pictures from Christmas.

Happy Friday!
RR

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails